You know, I hesitated to post about using the Twitter list; I thought
it was a kind of obvious idea. I'm so glad I did, though - found out
about the list widget from Alex and Jonathan, your member list is a
brilliant implementation, too.

I know we're always looking for ways to do this coworking thing better
- I hope the list members here will share little ideas like this now
and then when you think of them. It may be little stuff, but it's
really helpful. THANKS.