Hi - thanks. Produced in-house. It's L.A., so there are a lot of resources and talent here. :-D

Jerome
______________
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)

On Feb 2, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Jesse Jones wrote:

Jerome,

Visitied the site... loved the ads! Are the working well for you? Produce in-house or hired out?

Jesse

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Jerome Chang <jer...@blankspaces.com> wrote: We use glass for our private offices so those people look back into the open area. I think it's a nice balance.

Jerome