thanks chad! glad to hear your new upstairs space has worked well for you.

it is so convenient for just about every form of transportation, too, even
close to the island airport. it's a really great space, great neighbourhood,
great building. patience definitely pays off!

the space is about 1200sqft, which is small, but totally fine with us for
now.

it just feels good to be talking about it in real time, rather than in the
future.
r.