Scott,

You'll find that it gets easier to explain as you find your own identity.
 If you could hear how I sounded two years ago when we first opened Office
Nomads, and compare it to how I talk about what we do today, it would be
very amusing.  Try out different things and see what sticks, and what feels
right to you.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500