I had mentioned (I think) the idea of doing a brief Coworking Camp on
Saturday afternoon but got crickets in response.

It seems we are at some kind of turning point. It would be a shame if
the coworking movement splintered because of a lack of communication.

We (all) are in need of some discussion around basic issues we ALL
face and how we can ALL come together to further this great idea.

See ya at SXSW!

Cheers!

Todd