On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM, peter blair <pblair...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric,
> Thank you for the words of wisdom. Recently I embarked on a new life
> journey leaving a salary paying position behind. I learned something new
> today called coworking. Along in my discovery I found you.
>
> Apparently the google gmail dictionary does not recognize "coworking".
> Wonder why?
>
> Peter

Peter,

My pleasure. Good luck on the path. Its one you won't regret. Where do you
hail from and what kind of work do you do? I'm sure there is a coworking
space near you. If there isn't, I'm sure there are groups of likeminded
folks for you to connect with. Getting plugged into your local community
will not only give you more visibility as you build your new business but
I'm sure you'll also meet some folks that you can collaborate with too.

Welcome to the fold!

~e