Here at the Hive at 55 in Lower Manhattan, we offer a "free trial" day to
any one who attends an event, which is usually a Meetup or a workshop of
some kind. One of us will introduce the Hive and coworking in general to the
group, then extend a free day to anyone in attendance. We've had a some
people convert to members, and I think it is just as valuable to introduce
your space to a group of potential members, and people who will hopefully
spread the word. Interestingly, some people will take months to actually use
the free day - it is nice to know they remember us after all that time.

Cheers,

Brian Difeo
Community Manager, Hive at 55
www.hiveat55.com <http://www.hiveat55.com%20>