Hello everyone my name is Allen,

I have been lurking here a while and talked with a few of you on
twitter but I have not officially introduced myself to the group (I
did ask a question about insurance last year under my old email
address).

I am a freelance photographer and whatever else my clients need in
Blacksburg VA.  For the last 5 weeks I have been working with a local
coffee shop owner to run Jelly like events I have been calling
Blacksburg Coworking (blog at http://blacksburgcoworking.com).
Yesterday we had our 10th event and celebrated by giving away free
iced coffee or tea to anyone who came and telling them a little about
coworking and the little community we are starting.

Attendance has been varying but discussion seems to be increasing.  It
has also been a great learning experience for me.

A local business incubator is looking to open a coworking space in
Blacksburg in October.  Originally they indicated it was a membership
level option of businesses receiving their incubation services but
lately they seem to be indicating they are going to make it a more
public offering. I am still trying to learn more about their vision
and space, but regardless it is a pretty exciting time here in
Blacksburg for Coworking.

Thank you for all of the insight and ideas you have shared here that
have been an inspiration to me.  I look forward to continuing to be a
part of the group as more spaces open and as the future of coworking
in Blacksburg becomes more clear.

Have a great weekend,

Allen