Allen

I would encourage you (heck I would drive you there myself if I lived
in the area) to start talking to the incubator right away. You have
started a small coworking community, they need a community to get
started and they have SPACE.

You have a lot to bring to the table. It may not seem so but even your
short experience is better than their total lack thereof.

This would be a great way to get a rich coworking space/experience
going in Blacksburg. The coworkers coming into the space may get
inspired by and have an opportunity to move their business up to the
incubator, as well as have access to all the physical infrastructure
already established. And the incubator gets a "farm team" of coworkers
that they can access as well as the professional skills that those
coworkers bring into the space.

This is win-win all around.

Somewhat OT: has any coworking catalyst or guru contacted the National
Business Incubation Association (http://www.nbia.org/)? I had some
dealings with them to do production more than 10 years ago. Could be a
good partnership.

Cheers!

Todd O'Neill
Catalyst C4 Workspace