You can also approach art galleries and partner with them to rotate art
installations through your cowork space.  We had an agreement with a nearby
gallery wherein they rotated a new "show" through our space each quarter
(every three months).  Our building was fairly large so this was typically
20-30 pieces of art.  They also hosted and promoted a public "art walk"
evening event to open the new show each quarter (good traffic driver for our
space).  On top of all that they guaranteed us a commission on any art sold
while on display at our space (though I will admit this didn't occur).
 However, the mere presence of the art on the walls, made an enormous impact
on the environment.  It completed the space.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:23 AM, ourspacefortwa...@gmail.com <
ourspacefortwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you have not already, you may want to have a long chat with your
> local art museum director's and artisan guild leaders.  In Fort Wayne,
> I have found the few that we have to been great resources to guide me
> through certain aspects, such as finding potential clients, speaking
> at events, etc.  Good Luck!  It's a journey.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jodi Dean, Founder
> www.ourspacefw.com

Mark Gilbreath