Hi neighbour!

Glad to hear there might be a space up that way.

I'd be happy to come up and chat with you, and when you're ready to open I
have some Thornhill/Richmond Hill/Markham folks I can send your way that
would rather not do the commute down to our downtown Toronto space.
r.

*____________________
rachel young
*rac...@camaraderie.ca

*Find us in person:*
Camaraderie
102 Adelaide St E 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 1K9
(647) 861-4350

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/camaraderie>,
Sprouter<http://sprouter.com/ruyoung>,
and LinkedIn <http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>

*Be in business for yourself, not by yourself - on Oct 3 **join your fellow
freelancers for learning, sharing, and community. Details at **
http://freelancecampto.ca.*