Hey Rachel,

What a nice, warm welcome!  Thank you!

Funny enough, just before I saw this message from you, I was at your
site, and contemplating having one of our staff who lives downtown,
work from your spot:)

As for a location in Richmond Hill, i have spotted a location that
looks interesting, but still debating on moving forward.  It would be
great if i could have some feedback/suggestions from you.

If you are by this area, you are welcome to stop by our current make
shift office, or i can swing by your place downtown.

Thanks again!

Neil
neil....@adcommunal.com