Nice work. So far i've found around 19 different maps (some not on
google) of "co-working space"... none are complete, and almost all the
google one's suffer from either spam, irregular listing types (i.e no
name, just the location, or just the address but not name, etc..) or
other bugs, as well as 4 lists (with yours being the largest + most
recent).

A couple days ago I wanted to start playing around with HTML5 and
well, decided to finally consolidate everything in a way that people
could add their own co-working space as well as be provided with an
additional section to highlight specifics regarding the location
(similar to the hackerlabs project but also includes the ability to
hide/find the nearest resource for various services I find most folks
at coworking locations look for). Anyhow, to make a long story short
I'm almost done with the project, it's just down to some minor athetic
tweaking but should be up soon (I'll make a post once it is actually
up and running).

If you want i'd love to have a chat with you about some of the
different things I've discovered whe researching not only the project
but how people go about learning, searching, and finding co-working or
even hackerlab type locations and see if you have any additional
insight to add as you've definitely been looking into these areas for
a lot longer than I have.

Ohh and before the inevitable question gets asked: YES THIS IS A 100%
FREE SERVICE. in fact it's not really a service, just I wanted to
create a self-substainable, user managed portal that actually could
grow with the increasing availability of coworking spots (really i was
just messing around with html5 and then got carried away... by the
time i realized that I remembered that I had promised a good friend
(Angel) who runs Cohere out in Fort Collins, CO an article on my co-
working experiences but then never delivered. This is my peace
offering to her as it's something she's attempted but more importantly
is the one who I consistently see being a shining beacon of hope/
inspiration for others in this industry.

So i guess back to you Steve - if you're up for a chat (i'm talking
even just a quicky via instant messenger) just shoot me an email with
contact info + when you're avail.
:)
-brent