I was hoping to gather support for a new effort I had no idea I would start
as late as Saturday afternoon.  But here I am.

At http://ForCarol.com I am developing a list of business supporters for our
efforts to raise awareness of teen speeding and other unsafe driving habits.
 It's free, I'll put your name and location link up.  It would be great to
have a few coworking locations lending their moral support.

Thanks, Mike

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Alex Hillman
<dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Not just IN Inc, but on the front cover!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/stellargirl/5011782434/
>
> Congrats to Tony and New Work City! I look forward to reading the article
> when I get my copy. I hope everyone else runs out to grab theirs.
>
> -Alex
>
> /ah
> indyhall.org
> coworking in philadelphia