Sweet! And to think I just converted a bunch of old frequent flier
miles into magazine subscriptions and Inc is one of them. Can't wait
to receive my copy...and to visit New Work City and see what ten bucks
on Kickstarter can do for coworking.  :)

Congrats Tony!

Jesse

{  jesse taggert   marketing communication + design  {   tw @jtag    e
je...@taggert.net  www.taggert.net }