I'm with Rodrigo on this one. While there's nothing inherently wrong with
coworking with a specific niche focus, you miss out on a lot of the
extremely valuable opportunities for serendipity & cross pollination that
simply CAN'T happen anywhere else.

I think that is one of the strongest differentiators of coworking, and one
that can and should be embraced.

Tony and I covered this topic on our very first release of "The Coworkers":
http://thecoworkers.com/post/1196656063/the-coworkers-ep-1

I highly recommend giving it a listen if you're interested in the topic.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia