I'd be interested in talking about the coworking conference before
SXSW.

Talked with Nathaniel who runs La Cantine Paris and in Europe they are
going forward with Coworking Europe 2010, http://coworkingeu.wordpress.com/,
a two-day conference on coworking.  They've gotten some sponsors and
looks like a great schedule.

Could be a good model to follow.

Cheers,

Julian