Yea!

Like Kirtus, I'm happy to help. I'm on the ground in San Antonio. I
approached Link Coworking to act as host but their involved in another
SXSW event. Are we confined to Austin?

We can offer C4 Workspace to host. We can hold 40-50 people in 'Camp
mode. We'd be good for one main area in our community space and one
smaller breakout in our conference room. We're just 75 minutes down
the highway from Austin. We're in the arts district of San Antonio
just south of downtown. If it counts we have Boston Brewing as one of
our members so forsty beverages usually aren't a problem.

To be frank, San Antonio could use a boost. We're quite good at
getting media coverage for our events. A CoworkCamp would fit with our
current strategy to establish C4 Workplace as the place to go when
people (government, business leaders, chambers, etc.) need information
or advice on new ways to work. As Austin has 8 spaces today, San
Antonio has 1 (us.) Not crying about it but this city could use a look
at the impact of coworking is having around the world.

That's my pitch.

Anyway, count me in no matter what!

I spoke with Jacob about this a few months ago. I've wanted to have a
CoworkCamp since I organized a Catalysts lunch at SXSW 2008. The
movement is maturing to a place where some structured F2F exchange and
learning is in order.

I'm happy to be the Texas contact for the event.

Anna, thanks for getting the ball rolling. let me know what we can do
to help.

Cheers!

Todd O'Neill
Catalyst/Partner