Hi Everyone!

I'm working with Campbell, Anna, and the Loosecubes team to produce
the awesome unconference on March 10 in Austin. Yay!

My day job is as CEO of Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council in
California, which became the first non-profit Results-Only Work
Environment (ROWE) two years ago. Since then, I've been interested in
all of the ways that the way we work is being revolutionized - from
coworking to flexible work environments.

After Campbell and I connected recently, I realized that there has
never really been a gathering of all of the people who care about
rethinking the way we work...until now.

I'm so excited about the opportunity to pull this amazing group of
people together. My business outside of Girl Scouts is all about
creating kickass events, so I'm looking forward to working with the
Loosecubes team and all of you to create an amazing day in Austin.

I'll be in Austin the weekend of November 20 if any Austin coworking
folks would like to connect.

Best,
Jessica

Jessica Lawrence
Look, Ma! No Hands! Productions
http://www.jessicahlawrence.com

My SXSW Session:
Rebel in a Polyester Sash: Rehabbing Corporate Culture -
http://bit.ly/rebelinsash