and have also been researching the possibility of opening a coworking
space in Brooklyn, New York on behalf of the Sarapis Foundation, the
organization with which Stephanie and I are involved.  You can see
more at sarapisfoundation.org

You can see from this spreadsheet that Stephanie is able to put
together some really great work.  She is now working hard on drafting
the Coworking Handbook, and based on the results so far, we are all
very excited to release v1.0 in the coming weeks.

Consider the spreadsheet that was posted today yours.  It belongs to
the community.  If you want to download it locally, put it up on
google docs, or change the file format, we encourage that.  We only
ask that any improvements that are made are then shared with the
community.  The document, in its current .ods format, has the thread
topics in column A as live links that direct you to the original
thread on the google group with a single click.  You can also use the
auto filter function to view threads as they relate to each category,
one at a time.  These two features are extremely useful for doing
research. We first tried to start the project in Google Docs to
facilitate its collaborative effort, but we could not get the threads
to stay as live links when we copied and pasted them into a Google
spreadsheet.  The amount of data was also presenting some lagging
issues on Google's platform.  If anyone can find a way to maintain the
linked threads as it transfers to Google Docs, that would be great.

If you are having trouble opening the file, you can download Open
Office at http://www.openoffice.org/ .  Open Office is a powerful open
source productivity suite that is available for free.  Open Office is
but one of many open source programs that supports open document
standards such as .ods.

Best

Erik Osmond