It's important to note that the files section will be disabled on January
13th.  Google is cleaning up and removing this from all groups starting
early next year.

http://groups-announcements.blogspot.com/2010/09/notice-about-pages-and-files.html?hl=en

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500