Hey coworkers worldwide!

pariSoma is looking forward to some big changes in the near future
(more on that next week) and we'd love to get your input on what sorts
of tools you use for gathering ideas/feedback from your members.

We'd like something where we could get first-hand ideas from them, but
also generate discussion and collaboration around those ideas to
really make these changes something that our community takes ownership
in and is as excited about as we are!

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks!
Anne