"I'm curious if you are referencing the traditional business center/
executive suite? "

Yes. But they have also the mission to foster innovation and the
interactions between academic research and the enterprise world.

"Willing to discuss this is more detail if you want. "

It would be great! How would you like to do it via Skype (my pseudo:
tvanderstraten) ? Email?  Gtalk?

Regards,

Thomas