Not all business centers are bad and each relationship is different.  I'm
sure there are some bad stories and there will only be more bad stories if
this kind of attitude persists.  Basterrak, I'm not discounting your
situation, just balancing it out with a little optimism.  The beauty of the
diversity of a list like this is that everyone can take the stories from
others, both good and bad, and be better prepared when faced with a
situation.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500