With great happiness, I am happy to say the Coworking App is live on
the iTunes Store.  Get it while it's hot!

David, would love to connect and talk synergies.  You can find our
data here:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc%3Fkey%3D0AoXBCgiLNmuddGdHbld6SENiU1N2eDZsST&usg=AFQjCNHLewbGd_cTsM6MBnzSKAwMkyBrfg

Feel free to email julian [at] parisoma [dot] com.

Cheers,

The Coworking App Team.