Hey everyone,

If people are still looking for the data, you can find it here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoXBCgiLNmuddGdHbld6SENiU1N2eDZsSTMzdVBuU0E&authkey=CNPz4-UJ&hl=en#gid=0

Right now, the data does not update dynamically.  We'll be adding this
feature in a coming version.  Sometime next month, we will submit an
update to Apple that will include all edited data and new spaces
added.

Cheers,

Julian