Hey everyone,

I just wanted to clarify any confusion on my previous introduction.  I
wanted to introduce myself to everyone as a newbie to the coworking
community and get some general feedback on a possible coworking
space.  As someone new to the group, I wanted to give you all an idea
of who I am and how I became interested in this group.  I became
interested in this group because I wanted to connect to the community
for two reasons.  One, to see what coworking is all about and to see
how everyone benefits from this type of social interaction.  Two, I
was recently being brought in to help market a space being opened
soon, and I kind of wanted to get a jumpstart on my first day of
work.  I posted this message before I started at Working Village, and
I wanted to get more info so I didn't go in with no information.  I
have a marketing background, and I like to do research on the market I
am working with, so I wanted to see what the community was all about.
I understand that this community is more about ethical relationships,
and not about the business side of things, so that is why I want to re-
introduce myself and apologize for the mis-communication.

I now see how close-knit of a group this is, and I greatly appreciate
all of your concerns and comments as I was misleading with my first
email.  Again, I apologize for coming off the wrong way as I was the
"new guy" trying to get a feel for the coworking idea.  Now that I am
with Working Village, I have been taught how the community is based on
positive vibes and the connection of like-minded, creative individuals
who use this interaction to help each other out.  I hope this was not
a negative reflection on Working Village and I hope you may take this
as the beginners mistake.  I listed Working Village as my employer,
but in no way am I the owner or creator, just someone brought in to
help spread the word!  Now, I want to introduce myself as someone who
has learned more about the group, and its members, and wants to do
things the right way.  I want Working Village to be a place where
everyone feels welcome to come in, work, and mingle with fellow
coworkers.  I know Working Village wants to have a positive impact on
the community, and that is why we cherish the feedback from everyone
in this group!

Here is the information on our space if any of you in the Los Angeles
area need a temporary work, office, or event space on an hourly,
daily, or monthly basis.  There is no membership required, just walk
on in and start working.  We just opened, and are offering a 2 Hour
Free Trial on any of our spaces, so come on in and check it out!

We are located at 212 Marine St., suite 100, on the corner of Main and
Marine, a block from the beach in Santa Monica, CA.  You can check us
out at www.workingvillage.com.  Feel free to email me at
k...@workingvillage.com or give us a call at 310.450.7070.  I look
forward to hearing your feedback and if you have any further questions
or concerns, shoot me an email and I would be happy to clear
everything up!

Thank you all your for positivity and understanding!

Kyle Dineen