Hi All!

I'm starting a coworking cafe in Houston, Texas in the coming months -
named DigiOffice & Cafe...it's a two story building, first floor will
act as a cafe with a full kitchen, second floor will be our coworking
space. It has quite a bit of outdoor and rooftop patio space as well,
which will be available to both cafe patrons and the coworking
members.

I'm currently working on the buildout, as the building is gutted and I
would love to see virtual tours of other facilities, although I've
just started looking, I've so far found Office Nomads' tour, and it's
been great inspiration.

Is there a list of videos somewhere? I would love to see more. :)