welcome and best wishes for your new coworking space.

Here is a video of the incubator where we are installed:
http://vimeo.com/16622931
Do like !

I recorded it the first day I arrived. We are currently occupying 2
rooms. The first 3 rooms on right side of the upper floor are for the
coworking area, with 20 posts per room. We have started furnishing and
using the one in the middle (you can see one range of tables already
there). Now it is set up will 18 posts and some coworkers ;) We have
also taken one room on the other side for our play house, the "Beta
Plex".

Pictures of the space here: http://coworking.betagroup.be/pictures.html

Start building your community already, with events in the space even
if it is not renovated. It is the hardest part.

Best,

Ramon Suarez
Web: http://coworking.betagroup.be
Twitter: http://twitter.com/betagroup
Tel: +3227376769
Email: ra...@betagroup.be
Address: 4 rue des Pères Blancs, 1040, Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium.