I think the Unconference in Austin on March 10th is a good milestone.  There
is a lot of work to be done to get something like this started and deadlines
can be very helpful.  Don't worry Jeannine and everyone else who can't make
it.  There will be many more discussions and plenty of opportunities to
participate.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500