Hey Everyone,

A guy just wandered into our coworking space in Fort Lauderdale by the name of
Todd Myers. He was really interested in the idea of coworking and has a space
in Toledo, Ohio that we thought would be great for it. He just needs someone to
market it and manage it. Anyone in Toledo interested? You can see the space
here...http://www.tbmyers.com/?page_id=45 If anyone is interested, let me know
and I'll share his contact information

Viva coworking!

Cheers,

Willie Morris
The Pancake Movement    thepancakemovement.com
White Table Foundation      whitetablefoundation.com
More Willie                         morewillie.com

Phone                               434.258.2356
Address                             1109 Las Olas Blvd
                                            Fort Lauderdale, FL
                                            33301