Exactly.  A lot of software "solutions" try to avoid the more difficult
questions and then people are perplexed why a seemingly feature rich tool
gets a less then stellar reception.  We live with so many tools we don't
need... Anyone own a slap-chop?  Take this on and you've really got
something.

>From the conversations I've had with you Jonathan it sounds like you
understand this pretty well and I'm excited to see you working so hard on
this.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500