Very excited about the Registry.  Just a few suggestions:

Add the space's URL
RSS is more functional than Twitter (you can also take the RSS feed from a
twitter account).
Nearby Spaces would be an awesome feature.
Contact Email would also be useful to include - or maybe a form that keeps
the email from being scraped?
Latitude/Longitude is good info to keep in the database - it's in the
Coworking App spreadsheet.

I think deeper functionality such as user comments and photos could be left
out until more consensus is built within the community about how we can use
the registry to meet our objectives.  Can space managers moderate the
comments and photo's people upload about their space?  What about managers
who haven't registered on the site?  Spammers?  Ratings?  Etc... I think
lots of issues may arise around adding a user class that isn't affiliated
with a specific space.

I enjoy mocking stuff up so I made a page:
https://skitch.com/devinbalkind/rcqyp/cowork-registry-profile

You've done an amazing job with the registry and all of us at the sarapis
foundation look forward to participating in the project in the future.