Remote locations are hardly a barrier.  Video conferencing, Cloud computing,
make collaboration very easy.  Even when hardware is involved...the
Megaconference has held a worldwide sing along (from China to New York and
everywhere in between), movie makers use videoconferencing all the
time....if you have access to the Internet, you can work together.

My 2 cents... :-)

Mike

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM, David Wayne <davidwayne67...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Blair James Gordon
>
> I'm David and I'm currently located in Fresno, California.  If you're
> not familiar, Fresno has the reputation of being a slow-developing,
> back water town.  I'm working on the idea of COWORKING but there's not
> much going on around here yet.
>
> In regard to your suggestion about Coworking Radio show, I come from a
> music background playing guitar in bands and that sort of thing.  I've
> got a digital recorder which makes recordings - if not broadcast
> quality for the recording afficionados - will be suitable for internet
> broadcasting or podcasting.  In addition, I've done a number of
> interviews (recorded but not broadcast quality) so I'm kind of adept
> at interviewing.  So I have the capability of making broadcast quality
> interview recordings which would end up in a digital format for
> whatever distribution is desired.
>
> In addition, I've purchased my first camcorder and I'm planning to
> start making films which can be uploaded. I've already got one such
> film uploaded, and this was a practice film.  I have the capability to
> do video editing and I'm intending to upgrade the editing software at
> my first opportunity.
>
> I'm able to contribute to your idea of a coworking radio show but
> obviously I'm remote and I'm not entirely sure how any actual
> collaboration would take place.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> David
>
> On Feb 2, 7:15 am, Blair Gordon <blairjamesgor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Because I have access to a full on music/internet radio studio i was
> > wondering what everyone thinks about a Coworking Radio show, that we
> could
> > stream over the net not all locations.  LIke CNBC for the Coworking
> world.
> >  Thoughts
> > I would be glad to host it and do everything here at my end
> >
> > --
> > Blair James Gordon
> >
> > blairjamesgor...@gmail.com
> > Cell-(614) 359-2504
> > Office-(614) 859-9103
> > Office-(614) 285-SIGN
> >
> > Confidential: This email is intended for the person or entity to which it
> is
> > addressed. The information contained in this email may be confidential
> and
> > privileged. Any retransmission, review, dissemination or other use of, or
> > taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
> > entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
> > this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy
> the
> > material and delete it from any computer. Thank you.

"Visit http://ForCarol.com <http://forcarol.com/> and help us help a Tracy
High IB or Ag Sci student go to college.  "Carol Phan Scholarship Fund"

Mike Pihlman
AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205
Tracy, CA 95376