I think this would be a great idea and would help showcase what people
in the community are up to, and also showcase the community to the
world at large and bring more exposure to coworking.  Additionally,
building a back-catalog of radio shows about the coworking community
would give the movement more credit and momentum.

I wonder about the logistics - A weekly show is almost certainly too
often to maintain, and a monthly may not be often enough to keep
momentum.  Could a bi-weekly show work?  Maybe monthly is the way to
go.  Logistically, it shouldnt be too hard to find people to interview
and talk about.  Just brainstorming here, the show could cover the
following topics:  (for this list i'm assuming a monthly show)

- Whats new in coworking, culled from the coworking google group for
the past month
- The buzz, whats being said on Twitter about coworking in the past
month
- The movement, whats going on at the regional/state/federal level in
terms of new developments in coworking foundations and efforts
- New spaces, what new space founders are up to.  Also hilight any
spaces that are closing.
- Featured member, identify someone who is Up To Something who uses a
coworking space to do it.  Talk about what they're up to or interview
them
- Tools, technnology, tips, tricks: What Works for space owners who
are managing/running a space
- Interview.  Interview a space owner or coworking advocate

So, I think there's enough content to do a show.  Looking at this
after writing it, I'm starting to think monthly would be good.  I'm
willing to co-host an effort like this if we can record it on a
weekend, preferably Saturday morning or Afternoon, but Sunday would
work for me too.

As a previous poster said, recording podcasts is a breeze with all the
technology out there.

-Jonathan