Thank you everyone. It wasn't the easiest of decisions, but it feels right.
The community is being served well and I welcome any other coworking space
in SF to come forward and make an appeal to our current members (or take
over the space!).

I'm still so proud of what has happened over the past 5 years. This is one
helluva great group of people doing great things beyond providing a space.
At the end of the day, it's not about the space, it's about the community
and serving a need.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Alex Hillman
<dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I imagine this is a great example of knowing when to stop being almost as
> important, if not more important, as knowing when to start.
>
> My life today would be remarkably different if it weren't for Chris, Tara,
> & Citizen Space.
>
> I've got a lot of mixed emotions about this, but completely agree with the
> reasons for this and find the closing of this chapter an important preclude
> to many other chapters.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Alex
>
> /ah
> indyhall.org
> coworking in philadelphia
>

> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Tara Hunt <horsepig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mark your calendars for late March as we are going to have the biggest
>> closing party you've ever witnessed.
>>

>> http://www.horsepigcow.com/2011/02/citizen-space-end-of-one-era-beginning-of-the-next/
>>
>> --
>> tara 'missrogue' hunt