Hi everyone,

I wanted to reach out to all the existing Space Owners and startup owners as
I understand the difficulties you all face. I am a Co-Founder of
EcoHub<http://www.facebook.com/EcoHub> and
I sincerely attribute our success to sticking to our business plan. Besides
our media coverage and membership trending up every quarter since launching,
we've enjoyed seeing revenues spike after diversifying our revenue streams
to include EcoHub PR (for example). Understanding the core competencies of
the founders is easy, however realizing the revenues require a plan. And, if
membership trends down for consecutive quarters... well then you'll need you
business plan to lead you out of trouble.

I will also point out that a plan makes your business more attractive to
purchase down the road.

So, this weekend, I'm preparing to write the plan to open our next space in
San Diego County and if you need help, I am offering to write your plan for
$500 down and $500 after completion. What can you expect me to deliver:

   - Executive Summary
   - Business Model
   - Market Opportunity
   - Competition
   - Competition Matrix
   - Go-To-Market Structure Options
   - Marketing Strategies and Tactics
   - Use of Funds
   - Exit Strategy

You can learn more about me here: http://www.google.com/profiles/yevesperez
Here's a recent mention of EcoHub o the Sundance Channel website:
http://www.sundancechannel.com/sunfiltered/2011/01/coworking-spaces-san-diego/

*NOTE:* I* *am limited to how many plans I can help write, so please email
me at yevesperez (at) gmail (dot) com if you need a good plan. I prefer to
use paypal and will email you a payment request in order to get started.

*MY CORE COMPETENCIES *

**

Market Research and Competitive Analysis

Strategic Planning and Implementation

Budget Development and Administration

Productivity and Efficiency Improvement

Relationship and Team Building

Training and Development

Financial Analysis and Cost vs. Benefit Analysis

Creative Thinking and Writing

Preparation For Proposals and Request For Information

Business Plan Writing

Keynote Presentation Development and Delivery

--
Sincerely green, Yeves R. Perez Co-Founder, EcoHub, Inc.
http://twitter.com/frshprnzcleantc