Hi Yeves Perez,

Thanks for your reply and clarifications. During my due diligence, I hear
that you are no longer involved as the President/CEO of EcoHub San Diego?

In addition, I located this online, I guess some people are pretty upset
with you?

Via Google:  http://yevesperez.com/ referencing the "mini-madoff"??

Your business plan services for $1,000 is a lot of money to spend for a
business plan, especially when it doesn't outline the pro forma-financial
strategy to break-even and profitability, even if the place is donated,
someone has to operate the coworking place to keep the community together.

To me, for coworking, marketing is marketing, by developing a community of
users and providing a quality product/service with recognized and
sustainable value, people will spread the word "Good or Bad".

Thanks for your time.

And good luck!