Excellent point Kevin.

Audience is key and influences intention greatly.  Often I see discussions
about directory listings focusing on out of town folks, and thus amenities
and price points.  Instead I believe we should focus on an audience that
knows what coworking is and wants to know which spaces close to them
associate with coworking and how to get in touch with them.  If we can build
a platform that provides this we can do all sorts of things with it.  For
example we'll have a way to quickly assess how things are going around the
world and we'll have a rallying point much like we have around the word
coworking itself.  The out of town folks can still use this to find places
to work and with an open API there can be sites that specifically cater to
their needs.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500