Coworking also brings an intentionality to space management that very very
few businesses bring to their offices.  Just because I'm good at running a
design agency doesn't also mean I'm an expert in community management,
collaboration exercises, health/wellness, space maintenance, etc.  The
assumption that an employer would also operate his employees space is
silly.  I have no doubt that businesses are going to start sending their
employees to coworking spaces and that coworking space managers are going to
be hired by large business to run their physical spaces.