Nice to meet ya, Holly! I'm Thiago, from Recife, Brazil. Most my friends
overseas call me "Vincent" so you may call me whatever you prefer.

I'm currently planning my own startup offering social media and online
presence advisory for small caps. However, because I don't have my own
office, I'm learning the ropes to launch a new coworking space here as well.

Regards,

--
Thiago Leite / Vincent Leite
+55 (81) 9185-5193