Not far off, we've been talking about Indy Hall/Coworking in terms of a
library (another struggling institution) for quite a while. Sometime back,
Geoff proposed what the library of the future would/could look like, and
proposed that it might look a lot like a coworking space. It's a place where
you go to work, to learn, and to socialize.

Not surprisingly, this message has resonated the most in speaking with
students (one of our newest efforts of focused outreach). Students struggled
to see Indy Hall as something attainable, though they did get the "cool"
factor. The practicality of it became clear when I said, "so when you can't
go to your school library anymore...where are you going to go insead? What
if it was a place where instead of (or in addition to) books, you had people
full of knowledge and experiences?"

And boom, it clicked.

/ah
indyhall.org