I dunno about the whole fail meme, from where I sit Regus seems like
it's doing pretty okay.  EasyOffice is expanding, so I expect they are
doing all right. Seats2Meet is going great guns here in the
Netherlands as far as I can see.  It's my hope that they do well and
that lots of people come up with new approaches.  I recently came in
glancing contact with a guy who wants to do what looks to me like a
gated community of related professionals, who share an office by
renting days instead of years.  It's interesing if he can find his
market and it's only good for me -- do I have to tell my story about
the shoe stores again?

If I were deploying across multiple locations I would focus on making
them hyper-local in character.  But that is my own bias;
standardization is the past it seems to me, it's individuation that
has the future.

I am not opposed to the occasional mobile worker passing through.  I
like their input and I like having their perspective, it's fun to have
a new kid around.  But for me anyway, they are not my core business, I
am not in the right location for that.

Laters,

JEannine