I still can't believe there are so many coworking places without printers or
copiers.  Of course I think that's great for the environment, etc. and shows
how efficient your members must be.  But wow, our copier/printer is SO in
demand here, including the tech teams.  We rip through well over 5000+ b&w
prints/mo and 1200+ color.

Bianca, may I take a look at your software and which printer(s) do you use them
for?

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036
1450 2nd Street (@ Broadway), Santa Monica, CA 90401

323.330.9505 (office)