Yeah this was a serious demand from our members considering that fed ex or kinkos isn't near by. THe printers are brother printers MFC -9460 AND MFC-7440N. Giving them access like this is great for us and for them because there are very few hassles aside from uploading the new amount of pages and also activating the accounts.