WOAH! The magic of coworking. :)

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia


On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM, CoWorkingLV.com <[email protected]>wrote:

> Joshua,
>  Thank you for coming in today to help with our CoWorking phone
> problems. We followed your advice and Verizon is sending a network
> extender no charge.
> Thanks again,
> Jeff.
>
> On Jun 19, 5:27 pm, Joshua Marpet <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'll stop by your space tomorrow morning and show you xactly what you
> need
> > On Jun 19, 2011 4:47 PM, "CoWorkingLV.com" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > We have just opened our space in New Jersey and have hit our first
> > > major road block. The town we are in has no to very little Verizon
> > > Cell Phone coverage. We had an employee turn down a job we offered her
> > > because she couldn't spend a full day working in a place were she did
> > > not get a cell signal. Non of our members have complained yet,
> > > probably because anyone who lives and works in western Morris County
> > > already knows how bad the Verizon signal is.
> > > I have been trying to correct the problem before a member complains.
> > > I have contacted Verizon every way I could think of. Several times
> > > they told me someone would call me back and no one ever has. I
> > > understand there is some type of mini cell or signal booster but I
> > > have been unable to get more information. Does anyone know who I
> > > should contact at Verizon or anything about the signal booster?
> > > If I could get a strong Verizon signal I think it could be a big
> > > selling point for our space.
> > > Thanks
> > > Jeff
> > > CoWorkingLV.com
> >
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups
> > "Coworking" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >
> > [email protected].> For more options, visit this
> group at
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to