Susan: Yup. It's super simple. Anyone with a smartphone can snap a pic or
shoot a short vid and tweet them with the hashtags #wdydwyd and #coworking
(or some other hashtag we come up with for Coworking Day 2011).

Speaking of which, is there a Coworking Day hashtag? Should there be? Or
should we just use #coworking?

Thoughts?