We moved our latest smelly person to the the very back...away from everyone,
at his own really cool private desk!  An upgrade for free!  :-)

Mike

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Christian Francis <ckfran...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Have a member tell him he stinks and should move to France.
>

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Sarah Cox <sa...@cospaceatx.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> This might sound silly but I'm not sure what to do! We have a member in
>> here that's a bit smelly - it's 107 degrees out, so honestly could happen to
>> anyone, but this isn't the first time, either.
>>
>> Should approach him? Buy a Glade plugin? Let him "win" a deodorant and
>> bodywash raffle that he didn't know he entered? I turned down the air
>> conditioning, but I fear the damage is done.
>>
>> It's not every day, but we've got 60 more days of summer! At what point do
>> I need to be proactive? I've had 2 members complain today and one member
>> complain a few weeks ago, but none of them are demanding that I handle it,
>> as they know it's a touchy subject.
>>
>> Help!
>>
>> Sarah Cox
>> Cospace Operations Manager
>> www.cospaceatx.com
>> 911 W Anderson Lane Suite 203 | Austin TX 78757
>> 512-994-0009 | @cospace
>>
>>  --
>>

>  --

"Donate $1.00 to the Carol Phan "Dollars for Scholars" College Scholarship
Fund and help us help a Tracy, CA student go to college.
http://forcarol.wordpress.com/carol-phan-scholarship-fund/

Mike Pihlman
AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com, Inc.
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205