We haven't got any smelly coworkers but there are some folks in our space who
made our toilet a mess because they insist to stand and crouch on the toilet
ring instead of sitting on it. It is another sensive issue because we simply
cannot tell people how to use loo. But the basic rule is giving respect to
others, so we stick a friendly reminder on the toilet wall with humor to ask
them to clean everything afterwards even they want to use the loo in
alternative ways.

So if you don't want to face the smelly one with embrassment, maybe u can try a
small note or email with jokes or stories to remind him

--
Liu Yan 刘妍
CEO/Co-founder

在 2011-8-2,上午6:20,Thomas Riboulet <ribou...@gmail.com> 写道:

> On Aug 1, 2011, at 10:31 PM, Alex Hillman wrote:
>
>> I'm glad you got a thoughtul response in private. It's just a shame that the
>> next person who has this problem will be hesitant to ask, or worse, will
>> find this thread.
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> On Monday, August 1, 2011, Sarah Cox <sa...@cospaceatx.com> wrote:
>>> I did get a thoughtful response about approaching him separate from the
>>> thread, so don't fear, Alex. Like Alex said, you don't know until you ask.
>>> It could be a medical condition for all I know.
>>> For today, I walked across the street and picked up a reed diffuser and a
>>> candle, and now, because I walked in 107 degree heat, I get to be the
>>> smelly one. Oh the irony. (But I have backup deodorant stashed in the
>>> bathroom)...
>>> Thanks all,
>>>
>>> Sarah Cox
>>> Cospace Operations Manager
>>> www.cospaceatx.com
>>> 911 W Anderson Lane Suite 203 | Austin TX 78757