Just wanted to know what people thought of gay or gay-friendly
coworking spaces. We have a space called The Soho Collective in the
middle of Soho in London, which is the gay area and I suppose it's
only natural that a higher-than-average percentage of our guys are
gay. And we've found it's been a plus: gay people feel comfortable and
able to communicate openly, and we only want gay-friendly people
around anyway, so it's sort of set the tone. I just wondered if anyone
thought a designated gay coworking space would work or whether we've
got it right letting it happen organically. Your comments please.
Simon at The Soho Collective.